Friday, October 06, 2006

Just keeping you posted....!


Yep, as you can tell from the cheap pun it's Matt talkin' ! Ok, ok I'm very sorry for not posting very much lately- it's been kinda busy around here. Between the rain, Dan's fan club with legions of girls and job interviews i've barely had time to blink before something else crazy happens again.

So, where to begin. Number one, I got a new job! (which i'm happy about) from November 18th I shall be a library assistant at Worthing Library (the glamour never stops does it hehe!) Secondly, I got cold and wet and 'orrible yesterday as a I lent my jacket and coat to a friend in the rain! (brrrr!) Finally, Dan's stopped a girl he quite likes the look off in Geography no less! She has been reported to have said is 'like the cutest guy i've like ever met'! (awww, he's going up!) but i'm sure Dan will talk all about that on his blog!

Anyway, because I wanted to break up this blog a bit i've put a couple of random pics in!!! First is Dan, what a legend (that is in French apparently!) and the second is me looking either thoughtful or crazy!

Anyway, you can go away now feeling up to speed!
God bless,
Matt

p.s Shouts to Kate (my Katie) Katie (Reed or 'fainting kaite') and Dan (good luck ;D

site hit counter