Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What a Result (Part 2)

Why hello there everyone, lots of posts happening now, well you get what you ask for!

I'd like to point your attention over to the Worthing Herald to their site and partically this article:

http://www.worthingtoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=472&ArticleID=1721817

Of which myself, Matt, Dan and Ben are mentioned (now before this seems vain for me mentioning this please bare in mind you are reading a blog about us :D)

Also they got my results wrong! Im very depressed, so im going to dig myself a small hole and get inside right now. As for the rest of you enjoy the reading you can do below...


"Beaming Matt Gates, 16, from Shoreham, got eight A*s and three As. He is going to BHASVIC.
Daniel Riggs, 16, from Shoreham swept the boards with an impressive ten As and one A*. He said: "I had hoped I would get something along those lines, but you can never be too sure, I'm very pleased."
His friend, Mark Strong, got ten top grades, He got six A*s and four As. He is also going to BHASVIC to take geography, history, photography and maths."

Its true, Matt was beaming ;)

Im off to BHASVIC tomorrow then, so cya all soon and hope you all making the most of the summer as it's almost over! (sorry, but i had, just HAD to remind you)

Oh and that job is still going, saturday, excellent pay, and you get to work with me, just drop me a line if you want to know more. Its in shoreham aswell. (Get a classy free uniform too and its actually a GOOD job.

Take care y'all and speak soon.
Here to Help
Mark

For blogging leagal reasons i must also show support to the following newspapers, Sun, Mirror, Daily Star, Argus and the rest...


site hit counter