Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Not a Happy Bunny

Well, hope everyone is settling into college, i hear worthing starts tomorrow so hope it goes well. And if anyone who reads this goes to BHASVIC and doesn't know either me or Matt please comment (however im sure you will know us no doubt...).


Anyway i thoguht id fill up this space with my pain and misery since i have a few spare minutes. Went out cycling the other day, as per usual no one else came! (Grrr!) So i was on my own. Didn't go too ar just a mile or two past Devils Dyke, on my way back everyhting was going fine (beautiful day) then i got a punchure (and almost, but not quite fell off) well, that was annoying, so i fixed it, new inner tube in, all done... ah... no pump, yep thats right, now i was screwed, and not being enough grass around to stuff in the tire (althroguh im not a great beleiver of this anyway) i had to walk about 5 miles to get to the nearest road in which i walked a few miles further to find help! Not happy!

This was made worse by me falling off my bike up on Devils Dyke in front of about 200 people, only a little embarising seeing as i wasn't moving at the time (pedals you see!)

Anyway, thats me done.
Speak soon hommies

Love out!
Mark

site hit counter