Thursday, September 21, 2006

Birthday Surprises!


Hello all you lovely people!

Just thought i'd give you a run down of the week in general (this time it's illustrated!) Firstly, it was my birthday on Monday :D I'm now offically 17 years of age (man, I feel old) and I managed to keep it fairly low key, well... that is until Ben forced me to wear am 'I am 17' badge he brought me (which, I am told, I MUST wear until i'm 18!) I'll take this opportunity to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday and for all the cards and stuff (I realise i'm fairly cheap just writing my thank you's here but it saves on hand cramp!)

I had a brilliant day at college with everyone wishing my happy birthday (thanks to Jon, Finch and Chris for instigating a chorus of 'happy birthday to you' on the train- you legends ;) To top it all off I had lovely evening in with my girlfriend Katie just to make the day complete [see picture] - perfect!

Adding to this already lengthly post (well, you deserve it!) Mark, Ben and I were mucking around on the Zip Line in the local Ann's Well Park- we snapped a few 'action shots' - hope you like! Finally, I have two new upcomming videos in the works, one is a serious video about bullying for the 'anti-bully week' (which will be shown to year 8 Davison girls- i'm only assisting really!) and the other is something myself and James Doc are finding time for- '1001 things to do with your free Metro'- it's looking hilarious already!

Wow- what a long post! As you can see things are indeed happening- thanks again everyone!!!!
Yours Affectionately,

Matt (now 17!)

site hit counter