Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Oi ! YOU LOT


Right then! I owe a lot of people a lot of shouts and thanks so I thought I’d do them all in one swoop. This post is all about you lot for once- the brilliant bunch of brainy folks who listen in of this ere' blog! I've added as many pictures of you all as I could find!

First and foremost, I've been promising for the longest of times that I’d mention my fair lady (my girlfriend Katie- who is amazing, obviously) on our little corner of the internet. We've been 'stepping out' for a fair old while now (don't we look so happy?!?) and I STILL haven't got round to it- now that's changed. So all my love! (One more item off the list!)

Moving on, the next person is Dan, he is quite simply a leg-end and even has our little blog on this 'Google homepagey thingy' as I call it- top man! Also there is Sarah, I realise I've shouted her before but I just couldn't help it this time- she's such a great reader of the blog and comments everyone (which I love to see, proves there's someone out there!) and, I observed recently, that she has a rather brilliant singing voice (now the world knows!) Next up on my list is Maddi (or Madz!) who also reads our blog a heck of a lot. She would describe herself as 'a bit sexy' and a huge shout to her (epically as she's currently on holiday!)

Finally (I’m near the end- honest!) There's people like Jade, Alex, Emma and Steph who all pop in and read the blog from time to time or otherwise have a good ol' chat with me on msn, it's lovely to keep in touch- they've all asked for a shout at some point so here it is!

Too all you wonderful people, thank you for taking the time to read the blog- it definitely makes me feel that bit more special to know that people like you are around and sometimes interested!

Now that I have fulfilled all of my promises I can sleep easy (in the form of an apology, I have been promising to do this for a while- but its here now!)

You're all great, you people make this blog what it is :D
Matt (and Mark will totally agree and add a comment in due course!)

site hit counter