Saturday, May 27, 2006

Death, Air and Whoa! That Hat!

Good evening to you all,

Thought I'd just share will you a few things. Firstly, in arguably the most serious bit of 'air' we've ever achieved kiting, I had a near injury experience. Notably, this is not the first, but the Kite took me about 6ft up in the air and pulled me 15ft along before I was unceremoniously dumped back on the ground. Miraculously, I managed to land and roll- meaning no bones were broken (although I can report that the neck ache is a killer!) The only bad thing is- no one filmed it, O well- there's always next time. Can i just interject. Just noticed in that picture of amtt wiht the kite... he he, look at the gimp in the background running away..! ...oh.. thats me...

Secondly, it was Maddi's (Ben's lady!) 15th Birthday on Friday and so warmfelt congratulations etc etc (wasn't that guitar a 'bit sexy!?!') and that brings me to the rather scary picture of myself in the Davison hat- random, weird and amusing.





So then, just another day in our existence!
Enjoy your half term holidays people!
Matt :D

p.s The kiting picture is a stock photo- for illustration only! (hehe)
p.p.s Also- we've both tried some of Loz's cheescake now and it is SWEET!!!!

site hit counter