Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tribute to LOZ!


Hi all,

Today, at special request by the man himself, I have the pleasure of informing you all about Mr Laurence Darlington- known to his friends as 'loz' or 'lozza' or 'that clot'

And its high time i edited this to make it a little more true...

I've personally known this man for about two years now and he is quite the legend. A practical expert at mountain biking, Loz and I have embarked on many cycling trips together and it's about time he got a post (especially considering he is an avid reader of this little blog!) i'll give him that.. we have gone on many cycles with him and he is second only to Ben Miller...

Also his other talents include powerkiting (NO! You got me killed! - Basically), cookery (So that fire wasn't him), hiking (DofE man!) and, perhaps the biggest of the lot- he makes the world's meanest cheesecake (i'm not kidding, it's the best thing ever! Yet let me point out neither I or Matt have yet to try this cheesecake of which we hear so much about... i mean its meant to be good, but maybe it just contains loads of E) Maybe, with his permission, I shall stick his e-mail up for you kind people so you can order a cheesecake from Loz for yourself!

So anyway, i've done my public service for today! So have I - ie almost again getting killed by Loz! Thanks man!

Thank you Lozza (and I hope you like the picture!) Hmm... maybe not looking his best... i scout around for a better one... he he he!

Thanks loz WE LOVE YOU MAN - thoz! Written by Matt and Mark!

UPDATE - BUY LOZ'S FAMOUS CHEESECAKE FROM www.yourtoocoolforthiswebsite.cheesecake.co.uk

site hit counter