Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Fire!

It's true.
And this is most likely the first place you'll hear about it as myself and my father were 'first on the scene' (as they say)

Well, the sand refinery place along the beach (near Hove) has caught on fire, and well was burning quite nicely by the time we left. One of the belts caught on fire, so check the news as im sure it will be on something local. Well there you go, Mark and Matts blog always with the latest greatest news! Can't say I watched the local, nothing on national though (shock!)

In other stories this evening... I hear Davisons had a bomb scare... can't say i'm very wel infomred on this though. Apparently somebody phoned in with a threat, my sympathy to all those who had to sit on the field for an hour and a half! (espically in PE gear!)

And in a more personal note personal?!?! (lol) , i almost got killed by my kite... again! Yey.

Well i hope everyones exams went swimmingly. Both Englsih (is the misspelling purposefully ironic?) and ICT i hear people had today, so good luck with any future exams also :D

And thos of you reading this who havent got exams. You lucky ********! (Sorry was trying to spell...ummm.... 'people'!)

Ah well hope all lives are moving and going well... see ya all soon! Bye Bye
With all the love on this ere blog, your fellow bloggers, Mark and Matt
(could have shortened that a bit me thinks)

p.s Big shout to my totally 100% AMAZING girlfriend Katie!!!!

site hit counter