Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year, New Term, New Exams!

I bid good evening to all you people out there roaming across the information super-highway which is, predominately, full of litter. As I pen this small note I am frantically trying to revise with my other hand (what is a quadratic anyway?!?) as for St Andrews students tomorrow marks the start of an examination period.

Davisons have already faced the wrath of such exams a month or two back and, just as we laughed then, the tables have now turned and they shall be laughing at us as we struggle through whilst still recovering from our new year hangovers! And what a first day we have too- maths, science and geography! Oh the thoughlessness of the timetable makers!

Anyway enough of my grumbling (revision to do) and I wish everyone who are undertaking in the mocks the very best of luck! (unless you want to do badly in which case you deserve everything you recieve!)

site hit counter