Tuesday, December 06, 2005

ILLNESS, RANTS and CHRISTMAS

Hiya brothers and sisters!

Sorry for the absence of blog of late. The main reason I haven't laid a blog for a while is that my computer suffered from a virus and I suffered worse with the flu. Turns out mark also had the flu which is a bizarre coincidence in which the chances of this occurring are exactly 1,220,565 to 1 yet it happened anyway (is maths ever right?.) As I write the over-hyped festival of Christmas looms. For all you Christians it's a time to celebrate the wondrous birth of Christ and for all you non-Christians it is a truly confusing time where you put you fake decorations and give each other weird gifts from somebody called Santa Claus (?!?.) This week also sees the start of our Young Enterprise Company 'Print Your Mind.' So if you fancy a t-shirt or card with anything you like on it please do let us know (sorry, it's cheap but I had to plug it!) Also I shall invite you to shared in the nonsensical ravings of a mister M.R Gates (he's Matt's brother by the way.) The links http://tourette-icalmoments.blogspot.com/ and here you can access some truly entertaining, reviews, pictures and even jokes about CHAV's- swish! Well I feel that I have conversed enough so until next time- have a good life!

site hit counter