Saturday, April 01, 2006

Holidays!

For once, the holiday starts with some sun...

All things considered, it was an active day too- mainly cos of the weather. Mark and I (along iwth our friend Dan) played a couple of hours of badminton to start us off. We then went down to Shoreham where we ran into Steph and Emma (not literally!) We were all quite bored and decided to use one of those 'crazy' touristy machine thingys. The result was the photo [inset!]

Then, just to top it all off, Mark and I went for a cycle. We realised that cycle is way, way better than just talking on msn(anyone who knows me knows I think this anyway!! It's ok, i only just found out too) It was a bit windy but hey; can't have everything.

As I sit in my room rattling on the Sun is emitting a warming, yellow glow as it gradually fades beneath the far horizan (now im pretty sure it's not meant to do that, so better say bye now). I realise how far i've come- and how far I have still to go... (hmm, it's amazing how staring out of a window can make you think deeply- maybe it's just me) I think it is just you Matthew! :D

Happy holidays!

Yours, most definately;
Matt

and his friend Mark

site hit counter