Monday, November 28, 2005

Bored!

Im bored so i thought i'd blog again.

Ok, so Buzzcocks is on, but it's just not as funny as before.

Life was going ok, its slowly slipping though. Cross Country run tomorrow, ill be sure to try and take some photos as knowin Matt he will be dressed up as a chav (again) and come on, i know thats what you've all been waiting for. But im sure that will be quite exciting so i'll let you know how that goes.

Not much else. Except can someone please tell me why everyone uses Bebo now, the dam emails are driveing me mad. Im going insane honestly. "Someone has Left a comment"; "Someone has added you"; "Someone has made a change to their profile"; "No ones done anythign" yeah can't wait for that one to come, you know somethings up then. The funny thing is, while typing this i've just goot another one! What was that then, oh i have a new message in my indox. I dont really care!

Well there you go, maybe its just me. I really want to know who reads this. I know its only been up for a day (maybe two, depends how you count) But if you could leave a quick comment, would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Well im going to finish this here for now as Broken News is on, which is hilarious. So il'll pick this up later, just thought i'd give you all something to read.

( http://markstrong49.bebo.com my bebo by the way )

site hit counter